We Are Leading The Future of Graduation
Caps & Gowns Are Tied To High School Spirit
A majority of high school principals said: Students with a lot of school spirit do more than show support for their school, they perform better academically.
- 75% of students with higher levels of school spirit perform above average
- 92% of high school principals feel that school spirit is tied to student achievement
- 90% of students with high levels of school spirit are more active in school activities
- 83% of principals said their school drives school spirit by promoting the cap and gown at graduation. We at Herff Jones know that spirit matters. We are proud to offer the most customizable products to help enhance the celebration of school spirit at your graduation – starting with the most iconic symbol of achievement – the cap and gown.
GradSpirit: Expressing School Spirit at High School Graduation
Introducing GradSpirit, our premier offering of customized caps & gowns celebrating both school spirit and student achievement at your school!
From accessories branded to your school, to accents with your colors and custom embroideries, all the way to custom printed fabric, our custom offering of caps & gowns creates the ultimate graduation experience for your unforgettable milestone! In the GradSpirit portfolio, we offer three different ways to express your school spirit and recognize student achievement: SpiritSplash™, SpiritGown™ and SpiritPop™.
- SpiritSplash is one-of-a-kind and is the future of graduation. Showcasing custom fabric prints, these customized Caps and Gowns are the ultimate expression of school spirit and celebrate both school spirit and student achievement. Lead the future of graduation with SpiritSplash caps, gowns and accessories!
- SpiritGown allows a school to showcase their colors and the ability to customize gowns with a school logo or school crest.
- SpiritPop is a simple way to express that your school is different by adding a custom accessory like a hood or stole.
Whatever your needs are, we are the only partner that offers caps & gowns customized to express your unique school spirit. Reach out to your Herff Jones Rep to learn more!
To better understand connections between school spirit and student achievement, view the Varsity Brands white paper.
Become a better designer by learning about four very important principles of design that are rarely ignored.
Getting feedback from the student body is a great way to gain students’ interest in buying a yearbook. Use this questionnaire, or develop your own, to gain useful information when planning your next yearbook.
Personalize Your Experience!
Enter Your School Name Here: