Herff Jones respects the intellectual property of others. It is our policy to respond expeditiously to legitimate claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying Herff Jones of Copyright Infringement: To provide us with notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of “Herff Jones: DMCA Notification Dept.” At email@example.com that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing Herff Jones with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content. If you material has been removed and you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide Herff Jones with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of “DMCA Counter Notification Dept.” at firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
- Text GRAD, GO, or fill out the contact form to opt in to receive Herff Jones alerts regarding upcoming events and reminders (4 msgs/mo)
- Text RING to receive a one-time message from Herff Jones with a link to virtually try on your class ring.
- Text WEAR to receive a one-time message from Herff Jones with a link to learn how to wear your cap and gown.
- Text HOW to receive a one-time message from Herff Jones with a link that shows you how a class ring is made.
- Text HELP to 70934 for help or call 800.837.4235
- Text STOP to 70934 to cancel
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Message & data rates may apply