It’s a great match: Yearbook has never been easier or more creative
With the pending release of a redesigned eDesign for school year 2022, Herff Jones has formed a multi-year partnership with content and creative design platform, Canva. In the coming school year, yearbook staffs and advisers will find Canva integrated into the eDesign platform starting in early May 2021. The Canva integration will add on-board photo editing, enhanced design capabilities and graphics libraries to a lineup of new features being released in the cornerstone software product.
• Easy for students to master but precise enough to create professional designs.
• Fast and efficient drag-and-drop technology makes building spreads and libraries quick and easy.
• Portable and flexible web-based platforms mean you can use them on a variety of screens and anywhere you have internet access.
• Cutting-edge photo editing
• Filters and effects
• Easily cut out backgrounds to create silhouettes
• Created content to place on spreads
• Generate infographics to tell the story
• Dynamic text features let you get creative with typography
• Design in any language
• Thousands of templates and millions of images available at no cost
Best-in-class photo editing
Thousands of graphics at the ready
On-board creation of infographics and type packages