Adviser Assistance Checklist 5
CHECKLIST 5 of 12:
- Beware! With holiday breaks, deadlines are closer than they appear.
- Keep spirits high and staffers focused. Balance work time with fun time and start a staff tradition.
- Assign a veteran staffer to lead quality control. And, make sure new eyes are seeing finished spreads before they’re final. Spellcheck early and often.
- It’s time to think about next year’s staff and start recruiting. Go to herff.ly/ybk-recruiting for resources.
- Do you have photo retakes? Upload the new photos and include a not-pictured list in your portraits section to create a complete and accurate record.
- Make sure eBusiness is updated with all in-school sales. Check books sold against your order. Did you order the right number?
- Look for opportunities to up your coverage. Can you fit a mod in that space? Ask your staffers, “How many books have you sold on this spread?”
- Taking photos inside can be difficult, and outside, it’s getting darker and darker. Whether you’re covering basketball or parades, pre-plan your hardest shots and camera settings.
Adviser Assistance Checklist 1
Your yearbook to-do list for Back to School.
Buy a Senior Yearbook Ad
Make your child’s senior yearbook even more special with the inclusion of your own personal memories and words of congratulations in an ad designed specifically for your child.
Style Sheet for Writing Copy
Use this style sheet as a starting point for your staff. You will need to set rules that pertain to your school. Keep in mind that the ultimate goal when observing style rules is to be consistent within your publication.
Personalize Your Experience!
Enter Your School Name Here: