Adviser Assistance Checklist 5
CHECKLIST 5 of 12:
Download PDF →
- Beware! With holiday breaks, deadlines are closer than they appear.
- Keep spirits high and staffers focused. Balance work time with fun time and start a staff tradition.
- Assign a veteran staffer to lead quality control. And, make sure new eyes are seeing finished spreads before they’re final. Spellcheck early and often.
- It’s time to think about next year’s staff and start recruiting. Go to herff.ly/ybk-recruiting for resources.
- Do you have photo retakes? Upload the new photos and include a not-pictured list in your portraits section to create a complete and accurate record.
- Make sure eBusiness is updated with all in-school sales. Check books sold against your order. Did you order the right number?
- Look for opportunities to up your coverage. Can you fit a mod in that space? Ask your staffers, “How many books have you sold on this spread?”
- Taking photos inside can be difficult, and outside, it’s getting darker and darker. Whether you’re covering basketball or parades, pre-plan your hardest shots and camera settings.
Whether you want to try a one day sale or one week sale, we have outlined both strategies to get you started!
Make note of these 10 type tips as you create your yearbook. These font foundations can help you design the best look for your book.
Personalize Your Experience!
Enter Your School Name Here: