Adviser Assistance Checklist 3
CHECKLIST 3 of 12:
- Check your deadlines for cover and endsheets.
- If spreads are being created without a consistent set of fonts or design templates, HALT. Don’t make more work for your staff. Set ground rules before you get too far.
- Done with picture day? On to club picture day. Go to LearnYBK.com to find the plan in People and Index.
- Don’t forget fall sports teams. Get coaches or other players you know or have on your staff to help identify the players.
- Make sure every page or spread has a folio.
- Are your staffers keeping up with who’s doing what? Remember: All stories and photos need bylines.
- Set up character styles and make sure your whole staff knows how to use them consistently. Make a chart and put it on the wall so everyone can see.
- Kick off all that senior hoopla before seniors “check out.” Get ads, superlatives — if you do those — and senior features done before they become scarce.
- Your next-level book pricing may go into effect soon. Make sure to have a big sales push before it does.
- Check in with your staffers. Make sure teams are getting along.
- Have you promoted your business and parent ad deadlines? You’ll probably need to do this more than once.
Interviewing is so much more than just getting a good quote. Learn how to make your yearbook copy come alive with the art of the interview.
Personalize Your Experience!
Enter Your School Name Here: