Adviser Assistance Checklist 2
CHECKLIST 2 of 12:
- Plan for unexpected absences from school. Especially, consider how to crowdsource info and photos if you are separated from students. Consider eShare as an option.
- Lean on LearnYBK.com for help with lesson planning.
- Assign video tutorials for eDesign and InDesign. (Learn menu on MyHJyearbook.com.)
- Plan for picture day.
- Let us sell your book for you. Sign up for Sales Assist.
- Deadlines are sneaky. Make sure the first one is all planned out.
- Ask your rep about Send and Sell. It’s a sales machine built right into eDesign.
- Hunt, gather and organize. Make sure writers and photographers have a plan for saving and organizing files.
- Schedule time with your leaders. Make sure everything’s going as planned.
- If you’re not an early bird, cover and endsheet deadlines are right around the corner. Check your deadlines on MyHJyearbook.com.
- Even though you may submit these pages later, plan coverage for your opening, closing and dividers. Remember to make visual-verbal connections.
- How are your ads selling? Consider a wholestaff sell-a-thon if you’re not where you hoped to be.
Protect the Memories
Yearbooks are something that will be looked at time and again over the years. Keeping yours in good shape will ensure you can pass it down for generations.
The Human Experience
All right, here’s the secret: We care about people, not things. That’s it. When it comes to yearbook copy, we want to remember how we felt about the year, not just the dates on which events happened and what their outcomes were.
10 Ways to Give Yearbooks Impact
Check out these 10 tips for making sure your yearbook makes an impact that lasts for years to come!
Personalize Your Experience!
Enter Your School Name Here: