February 22, 2021
It’s a great match: Yearbook has never been easier or more creative
With the pending release of a redesigned eDesign for school year 2022, Herff Jones has formed a multi-year partnership with content and creative design platform, Canva. In the coming school year, yearbook staffs and advisers will find Canva integrated into the eDesign platform, adding on-board photo editing, enhanced design capabilities and graphics libraries to a lineup of new features being released in the cornerstone software product.
• Easy for students to master but precise enough to create professional designs.
• Fast and efficient drag-and-drop technology makes building spreads and libraries quick and easy.
• Portable and flexible web-based platforms mean you can use them on a variety of screens and anywhere you have internet access.
• Cutting-edge photo editing
• Filters and effects
• Easily cut out backgrounds to create silhouettes
• Created content to place on spreads
• Generate infographics to tell the story
• Dynamic text features let you get creative with typography
• Design in any language
• Thousands of templates and millions of images available at no cost
Best-in-class photo editing
Thousands of graphics at the ready