We stand behind each ring we sell, and we are confident you will wear your class ring with pride. Our high standards are your assurance of lasting customer satisfaction.
Owning a Herff Jones class ring is worry-free.
Each Herff Jones class ring is truly a work of art. Starting with superior materials, our craftsmen produce every custom ring with quality, pride, and care throughout each and every step in the process (over 130 steps in all).
Our class rings are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind them with a limited lifetime warranty that ensures our quality and craftsmanship is maintained. In addition, the Lost Ring Program™ gives added protection in the event of ring loss.
HERFF JONES LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Effective For All Rings Purchased After July 1, 1983. We stand behind each ring we sell, and we are confident you will wear your class ring with pride. Each of the custom features of your ring is carefully and skillfully handcrafted. Our high standards are your assurance of lasting customer satisfaction.
Herff Jones fully warrants both your ring and simulated birthstone to be free from defects in workmanship or material for the life of the ring. If your ring cannot be repaired or replaced under these terms, a refund will be allowed.
In addition, the following services will be performed on your Herff Jones High School Class Ring without charge:
- Repair defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace with a new ring if repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace defective, broken, or lost simulated birthstones.
- Resize your ring.
- Restore the original finish on your ring.
- Change the year date on your ring if your year of graduation changes while you are still in school.
- Should you change high schools before your year of graduation and notify Herff Jones of this change prior to graduation from high school, Herff Jones will change the crest on your current ring or manufacture a ring appropriate to the design of your new school.
- Other natural, synthetic, and simulated stones, such as diamonds, topaz, Hope Star Sapphires, Royal CZs, etc., are not covered under this warranty.
- You may also trade-in your Herff Jones High School 10K, 14K, or 18K gold ring for credit toward the purchase of a Herff Jones College Ring at any time. The trade-in credit you will be given for your high school ring will be gold reclamation value based on the prevailing gold price on the world market at the time of trade-in.
- This warranty covers shipping your ring within the United States of America.
- Herff Jones Limited Lifetime Warranty is void if any work is performed on the ring by anyone other than Herff Jones. If your ring needs adjustment under this warranty, contact your local Herff Jones Sales Representative. You are responsible for the delivery of your ring to your Herff Jones Sales Representative or the Herff Jones Warranty Service Center.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To make a claim under this warranty:
Contact your local Herff Jones Sales Representative (click here to find your Herff Jones Sales Representative)
Click here to access our electronic Warranty Claim Form. (Includes detailed shipping, packaging, and submission instructions.)
Replace Your Lost or Stolen Ring:
If your ring has been lost or stolen, you can submit your claim online by following the procedures below.
Lost Ring Program™ (LRP)
Losing your class ring can be a stressful experience; replacing one should be as painless as possible. Our Lost Ring Program ™ (LRP) is designed to do just that. If your Herff Jones custom class ring is lost or stolen, we'll help you obtain a duplicate ring at a reduced price adjusted to reflect current precious metal prices. The Lost Ring Program ™ is effective based on the terms and conditions in place at the time of purchase.
- For rings purchased on or after July 1, 2006, the LRP is in effect for six years from the date of purchase.
The program covers your original ring and has a one-time use policy. Certain terms and conditions apply.
Submit a LRP Claim
If your Herff Jones high school class ring has been lost or stolen within the specified terms of the program, download this form, complete and follow the instructions for submission.
Questions regarding the Lost Ring Program (LRP):
Phone: 800.451.3304, select option 4 twice to reach the Lost Ring Program
Email: Click here.